Collection of Information:
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account with our Service, participate in a survey, communicate with us via third party social media service, request customer support, sign up for our newsletter, submit an application via the Site or by email, or otherwise communicate with us. The type of information we may collect from you includes: (A) For our Service: (i) your first and last names, (ii) your state of residence, (iii) your zipcode, (iv) your email address, (v) your company’s name and address, (vi) your title with the company, and (vii) any other information you may provide to us in an application, and (B) Other information you choose to provide, such as when you participate in a survey or interactive area of the Service, or when you request technical or customer support.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you access or use the Site or Service, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Log Information: When you use or access our Site, our servers automatically record your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers may use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Service, including information about your browsing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the Service are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information: We, including our employees, service providers, and contractors, may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Provide customer service, including to contact you if there is a problem with your registration, for feedback on our services, about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through our Service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of FPC and others; and
- For our internal marketing purposes.
If you provide us with your information and request that we contact you about our Service, you may receive periodic emails or other marketing communications. If at any point in time you do not wish to receive such emails or other communications please let us know by sending an email to the address below or click “unsubscribe” or do as instructed in any email or other communication from us.
- With third-party service providers or contractors for non-marketing purposes to enable us to provide services to you through the Service, including to help manage and maintain our website and databases and with third parties who assist us with direct mailing, email communications, and other business operations;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions or other policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of FPC or others;
- Between and among FPC and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated organization; and
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process; and
- In any other manner with your consent or at your direction.
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Service. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site or Service – the Site or Service may not be accessible. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, FPC will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on other Service operated by FPC. Note, however, that our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different aspects of the Service even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
Children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not intend that our Service be used by children. We request that children under the age of 13 not use or access any functionality of the Service or submit any personal information through the Service. If we are advised in writing that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will remove such information from our database.